1. Read a book. Hit the library.
2. Put on a rock song, close your eyes and imagine that you are rocker performing in a concert. Try this. It works everytime for me.
3. Observe things around you, pick on anything and research it on the internet. You'll be suprised with the amount of information that is available today on just about anything.
4. Try drawing objects in front of you, each item separately first and then combine them. How do you think a table, a chair, a steel cabinet and calculator will look like if you combine them?
5. Try creating your own alphabets.
6. Make your own sandwiches.
7. Go for a walk in the park.If you have a camera try snapping some photos.
8. Create a website.
9. Learn a new language.
10. Write articles, short stories or novels.