1. Identify a major goal that is challenging and important, one that is measurable.
2. Have a specific date to reach your goals.
3. Explore all possibilities that will help you to reach your goals.
4. Have definite plan. The actions you must take to (a) acquire the knowledge, (b) develop the skills, (c) meet the people you need to know who will assist you.
5. List all the major obstacles to overcome.
6. List all the benefit you will get when you achieve your goals on time.
7. Prepare a master plan using steps 1 to 6.
8.Read your master plan out loud everyday, after getting up and before to bed.
9. Visualize you have achieved your goals.
10. Act at once, ready or not.