GREAT TRUTHS THAT LITTLE CHILDREN HAVE LEARNED:
1) No matter how hard you try, you can't baptize
2) When your Mum is mad at your Dad, don't let her
brush your hair.
3) If your sister hits you, don't hit her back. They
always catch the second person.
4) Never ask your 3-year old brother to hold a
5) You can't trust dogs to watch your food.
6) Don't sneeze when someone is cutting your hair.
7) Never hold a Dust-Buster and a cat at the same
8) You can't hide a piece of broccoli in a glass of
9) Don't wear polka-dot underwear under white
10) The best place to be when you're sad is
GREAT TRUTHS THAT ADULTS HAVE LEARNED:
1) Raising teenagers is like nailing jelly to a
2) Wrinkles don't hurt.
3) Families are like fudge...mostly sweet, with a
4) Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that
held its ground.
5) Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on
6) Middle age is when you choose your cereal for the
fibre, not the toy.
I do not know the source of the above but since it makes an interesting reading I thought I will share with you.